Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eco Friendly & Romantic Interiors


South African designer
Laurie Owen creates amazingly peaceful spaces. Her interior designs for African homes and hotels are inspiring for both aesthetic and environmental reasons — she uses natural materials from the local area of a project as often as possible. This means tree stumps and boulders are used as tables, and branches are beautifully arranged to form custom headboards. These stunning, neutral-colored interiors have us dreaming of a trip to Africa...












5 comments:

Horoscopo gratis said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck

timber flooring perth said...

Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you very much

Malayalam font download said...

How to
make money online without paying anything? This is the question that arises in my mind before three years. I have searched for that answer in google and I found out the way to make money online without paying anything.Most of the search result in the Google for this keyword are spam. They are just a waste of time. Below are the most easy and legitimate ways to make money online.

Deanna Lyn said...

Great Pix!

leather lounges sydney said...

Great interior design! I love the long table dining stable and the glass table ( is it a root of a tree?). Thanks for sharing these pictures!