Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boulders To Lounge On


I just love these fun fun boulder pillows for indoor and outdoor use.

These beautiful gray forms are inspired by the weather-worn rocks found in rivers and tides. Ranging in size from a throw pillow to a couch, Livingstones are not only eco-inspired but also crafted from wool and polysilicone fiber. The whimsical pillowcushions were created by French designer Stephanie Marin and made their US debut at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s really a very good article,I learn so much thing from it,thanks.You are really a nice person.

coach sale
coach on sale

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Penang
Flights to Penang
penang Flights to

tap shoes for kids said...

and they are for real? i thought they are just pillows, soft and huge pillows

Unknown said...

I love the Idea of boulder pillows! Especially for use outdoors! a little bit out comfort with a lot of understated style

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio 2007 users will find Microsoft visio 2010 adds the advanced version. Visio 2010 Premium Edition Microsoft to provide the highest version of Visio, and provides the most comprehensive of the most advanced features, capabilities and advanced version of Microsoft visio 2010 download Technical Preview, or Beta version has the same.

Unknown said...

These are so real nice, Brian. I really love staring at them.Heating and cooling Toronto