Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wade Robson Choreography


Wade Robson
is one of my favorite choreographers. I like his work. It has a certain bizarre kind of fun edge to it. I took up classical ballet since I was 4 and shifted to modern ballet in college, that's why these kinds of choreography appeals to me.

This clip is called "Cabaret Hoover" from Les Triplettes de Belleville, performed by Sara and Jesus. It is a pop-jazz number .






Another one of Wade Robson's work performed by Niel and Lauren.





I love this video performed by Wade Robson himself. I know he hasn't danced on stage in like 20 years. Love this music too by Psapp.




And
this is his commercial for Power Dance Shoes made by Power Dance Footwear. If you find his moves familiar, that's because he choreographs some of Micheal Jackson's videos.



No comments: