Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Like It Rustic


Last December someone gave me this tea pot set as a gift. One day I thought of driving down to the garden supply store to find some stone or perhaps an old wood that I can use as a tray for my tea set. I found this, cleaned it well with soap and brush, and then applied clear varnish. I also put little rubbers underneath.




I found this cheeseboard online and I love the idea that you can write on it with a chalk. Saves your guests the trouble of asking what cheeses are on the board. And again I like it because it's rustic. It's an ordinary slate that you can pick up from your local stone supplier. This particular cheeseboard sells for $60 at Viva Terra.






Here's another cute idea of a cheeseboard.
This one's made of marble.











No comments: